To get to the peninsula by trainFrom your point of departure take the train to the stations of Le Croisic or La Baule.
Here are some examples, for information purposes, of the travel time needed to reach the Destination :
- Paris (2h59 to La Baule and 3h12 to Le Croisic)
- Lyon (5h29)
- Lille (4h56)
- Nantes (48 min)
- Bruxelles (5h09)
To find out more visit/call : www.oui.sncf.com – Tel. 36 35 (premium rate number)
To get to the peninsula by carThe motorways have been gradually replaced by the network of express ways/dual carriage ways (national and departmental roads) of the West which enable quick and easy access to the Guérande Peninsula.
- Paris - Guérande : 455 km
- Lyon - Guérande : 736 km
- Lille - Guérande : 671 km
- Rouen - Guérande : 457 km
- Tours - Guérande : 287 km
- Rennes - Guérande : 142 km
- Lorient - Guérande : 130 km
- Nantes - Guérande : 80 km
- Vannes - Guérande : 74 km
- Pornic - Guérande : 45 km ( departmental roads 213, 774)
Carpooling in the peninsulaThink green, think carpooling to get to the peninsula !
Find your carpool partner here : Bus or carpooling? Book, travel and save | BlaBlaCar
To get to the peninsula by plane
- Direct connections 1h30 from Nantes Atlantique airport: London, Toulouse, Lyon, Strasbourg, Geneva, Amsterdam, Madrid.
- Shuttle service by NAVairport between Nantes Atlantique and Guérande, La Baule, Pornichet and Saint-Nazaire.
To find out more : Nantes Atlantique Airport NAVairport