In the morning, be present at a demonstration of iron forging, enlighted by the artist's explanation.
Then, wander in the garden where plants and sculptures form a delightful environment.
Finish the circuit by discovering the indoor galery where sculptures face paintings and evoque various thematics.
Access : In Pompas, take the "rue de Sarre" ; at 50 m on your right, you'll see a long thatched cottage : this is the workshop.
- Languages Spoken :
Videos / Pics
From Tuesday 01 September to Thursday 31 December 2020
From Friday 01 January to Wednesday 30 June 2021
From Thursday 01 July to Tuesday 31 August 2021
10:00 to 19:00
From Wednesday 01 September to Friday 31 December 2021
- French Bankers/Postal cheques
- (Bank) transfers
- Cash (payment)
- Kind of visits :
- Free visit
- Facilities and Services :
- Free parking
- Outlet/Points of Sales :
- On site
- Geographical Location :
- The Natural Regional parc of Brière
- Distance from a bus stop 3.9 km
- Distance from the railway station 18 km (La Baule)
- Distance from the shops 4.7 km (Herbignac)
- Distance from the beaches 12 km (Pont Mahé)
- Distance from the coast 11.8 km (Pen Bé)
- Distance from the town centre 4.7 km (Herbignac)
- Distance from a place to swim 12 km (Pont Mahé)