Takeaway from Friday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime on reservation by phone.
The restaurant is specialised in sea food, shells (mussels, cockles, clams which come from "A l'abordage" in Batz-sur-Mer) and fish from our coast.
We only work with fresh products from local producers!
We also have a children's menu in which we serve a fresh fish fillet or mussels and chips or a galette.
Try our specialty "La Casserole de Christophe" which is a mixing of mussels, cockles, and clams that we cook with white wine or cream or chorizo...always served with fries!
During school holidays in the afternoon, we serve crêpes, ice creams...
- Credit cards
- French Bankers/Postal cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Cash (payment)
- Specialities :
- Local cuisine
- Sweet pancakes and savoury pancakes
- Ice creams
- Seafood - Fish
- On Site Equipment :
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Menus and meals for children
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Geographical Location :
- Sea or port front
- Distance from the beaches
- Distance from the coast
- Distance from swimming place
- Less than 5 km from bike trail Vélocéan
- GR® 34 (less than 2 km from the track)
- On the beach