Takeaway from Friday lunchtime to Sunday lunchtime on reservation by phone.
The restaurant is specialised in sea food, shells (mussels, cockles, clams which come from "A l'abordage" in Batz-sur-Mer) and fish from our coast.
We only work with fresh products from local producers!
We also have a children's menu in which we serve a fresh fish fillet or mussels and chips or a galette.
Try our specialty "La Casserole de Christophe" which is a mixing of mussels, cockles, and clams that we cook with white wine or cream or chorizo...always served with fries!
During school holidays in the afternoon, we serve crêpes, ice creams...
From Thursday 01 April to Sunday 31 October 2021
Every day except Monday
10:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 20:00
- Credit cards
- French Bankers/Postal cheques
- Holiday vouchers
- Cash (payment)
- Specialities :
- Local cuisine
- Sweet pancakes and savoury pancakes
- Ice creams
- Seafood - Fish
- On Site Equipment :
- Baby/Child Equipment :
- Pushchair access
- Menus and meals for children
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Geographical Location :
- Sea or port front
- Distance from the beaches
- Distance from the coast
- Distance from swimming place
- Less than 5 km from bike trail Vélocéan
- GR® 34 (less than 2 km from the track)
- On the beach