Muscadet the field of Tourlaudiere and varietal wines of the Loire Valley IGP
Bordeaux Red, white and rosé domain stubborn Tailspin
Verger of the products of the cunning, cider, Poiré, Knob and Fine Maine
and apple juice and grape.
The field of stubborn Tendril is certified AB
Rouërie the orchards are in Sustainable Agriculture
as well as the field of Tourlaudiere
Opened in July and August every day from 9h to 13h and 15h to 19h, closed on Sunday afternoons.
The rest of the year: open the first weekend of the month and during school holidays (January, February, March, April, June, September, November and December) from 9h to 13h and 15h to 19h.
Shop Handicap access.
home deliveries to individuals and CHR.
Boxes for gifts.
Initiations for tasting
From Saturday 29 January to Sunday 26 June 2022
Exceptionally open : Monday 18 April 2022 and Monday 06 June 2022
Exceptionally closed : Saturday 12 March 2022
Exceptionally closed : Sunday 13 March 2022
From Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 May 2022
From Sunday 03 July to Saturday 17 September 2022
From Saturday 01 to Sunday 16 October 2022
From Friday 21 October to Sunday 06 November 2022
From Saturday 19 November to Sunday 04 December 2022
From Friday 16 to Sunday 18 December 2022
From Thursday 22 to Saturday 31 December 2022
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Credit cards
- French Bankers/Postal cheques
- Cash (payment)
- Outlet/Points of Sales :
- On site
- Pets :
- Animals not allowed
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility
- Geographical Location :
- In the city center
- Distance from a bus stop 300m - Arrêt "Office de tourisme"
- Distance from the shops centre-ville
- Distance from the beaches 2 km
- Distance from the coast 2 km
- Distance from the town centre centre-ville
- Distance from a place to swim 2 km
- Vélocéan bike path (less than 5km from the track)
- GR® 34 (2 km max from the track)